Monday, August 31, 2015

Would You Rather..?

Hey guys! So today I'm going to be doing a Would You Rather post! I got this from Lexie, but it originally came from this blog. So credit goes to them. Let's get started!

So, Would You Rather...
…own your own boat or your own plane?
Plane! I love flying and the view is always so cool!
…be able to fly or be invisible?



I would say to fly. I've always wanted to fly and flying looks real fun!

…speak every language in the world or play every instrument?

Speak every language. That would be awesome. If you go to a foreign country, you could speak that language!

…live in the future or in the past?

Um.. I'm not sure. But, I would say none. Because the past was kinda bad but you don't know your future. And it might be bad too. Soo..







…live in the city or the country?

Both!! I love the city and country. City: all the people and very lively. Country: peaceful and calm. You can roam in the prairies!
…meet the president of the United States or your favourite movie star?

Movie Star!!

…go to the beach in the summer or skiing in the winter?

Both!


That's it!


See ya!
~ Sarah :)

3 comments: