Monday, August 24, 2015

Last Thing You Did Tag!

Hey everyone! Today I'm going to do the "Last Thing You Did" tag! My friend Hannah said anyone could do it, so I'll go ahead and answer the questions!!

1. Who did you last talk to? My mom

2. What was the last outfit you wore? A yellow shirt and shorts.

3. What is the last thing you ate? Quesadilla!

4. What was the last thing you drank? My invention of mango juice with sprite. 

5. What was the last sport you played? Soccer

6. Who did you last email? A friend from school.

7. Which one of your friends did you last talk to? (if they have a blog, leave a link)
Hannah
8. What was the last thing you watched on T.V.? Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey.

9. What was the last blog you checked? Lexie's Blog.

10. What was the most recent game you played? Tag

I tag anyone! 
So, there you go! Thanks for checking out my blog!

See ya!
~ Sarah :)

1 comment: