Saturday, August 22, 2015

Smoothies and Milkshakes!

Hey guys! So it's almost the end of summer and I am trying to do as many fun stuff to do. I want to enjoy my last week of summer as much as I can because school is almost here! So, today I will show you how to make yummy delicious smoothies. These are very simple to make.

Frozen Fruit Smoothie

Ingredients:

  • 1 cup of any frozen fruit you like
  • 3/4 cup milk
Combine frozen fruit and milk in a blender until smooth. Add sugar to taste.


                                     

Ice cream Milkshake

Ingredients:

  • 1 cup any flavor ice cream (You can use different flavors if you like)
  • 3/4 cup milk
  • Any topping you like. (oreos, cookies, sprinkles)
Combine ice cream and milk in a blender until smooth. Add topping and done!




So that's how you make easy and delicious smoothies and milkshakes!

I hope you enjoy your yummy  treats!

See ya!
~ Sarah :)

10 comments:

  1. Your blog is so cute! I love the pineapple header! Thanks for sharing these recipes! Strawberry smoothies are the bomb!

    ❤ Blaze Ann
    www.p31beauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Blaze! You are totally right, strawberry smoothies are great!

      Delete
  2. THIS RECIPE LOOKS SOO NICE! I'M GONNA NEED TO TRY IT!

    Rukiya XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love me some Milkshakes! A very delicious post Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My mouth is just watering from reading

    ReplyDelete