Monday, August 10, 2015

TMI Tag

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been on for a while. Anyway there's this thing going around in this blogging community called the TMI tag. So some people said anyone could do it. So I'll do it!

1) What are you wearing? A pink shirt and shorts

2) Have you ever been in love? Yes, a fictional character. XD


3) Have you ever had a terrible breakup? Nope!

4) How tall are you? Not that tall..

5) How much do you weigh? 66 pounds. I guess I'm pretty light.

6) Any tattoos? Not at all.

7) Any piercings? I have my ears pierced.

8) OTP? Kili and Tauriel. Yasss! : )

9) What is your favorite show? Good Luck Charlie and Jessie!

10) Who are your favourite bands? Clean Bandit, but their not really a band just a group.

11) Something you miss? Being a little kid.

12) Favourite song? Any Taylor swift song and Rather Be by Clean Bandit

13) How old are you? 11 and 5 months

14) Zodiac sign? Aries or Capricorn.

15) Quality you look for in a partner? Someone who understands me and is patient and kind.

16) What is your favorite quote?
" All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them." -Walt Disney
Walt Disney Quote Wall Decal 'All our Dreams can come true if we have ...
Very inspiring!
                                 

17) Who is your favorite actor? Don't know.

18) Favorite color? Mint green and aqua blue.

19) Loud music or soft? Depends on my mood.

20) Where do you go when you're sad? Inside my closet to cry.

21) How long does it take you to shower? Depends but usually 25 minutes.

22) How long does it take for you to get ready in the morning? About 15-20 minutes.

23) Have you ever been in a physical fight? Nope!

24) Turn ons? When people understand me, respect me.

25) Turn offs? When people BRAG, OFFEND me and call me short!  NO JUST NO!

26) The reason you joined the blogging community? To share my thoughts, ideas and show who I really am. Most of all to enjoy and have fun!

27) What are your fears? Losing a loved one. being alone in the dark.

28) The last movie that made you cry? Hobbit: Battle of the Five Armies.

29) Last time you said you loved someone? To my mom a few hours ago.

30) Meaning behind your blog name? To show people the joys of life!

31) Last book you read? Wonder by R.J. Palacio

32) The book you're currently reading? Scat by Carl Hiassen

33) The last show you watched? Don't know.

34) Last person you talked to? My dad.

35) The relationship between you and the last person you texted? Mom.

36) What is your favorite food? Pizza, ice cream and enchiladas!

37) Place you want to visit? Paris, France!

38) Last place you were? In the kitchen eating breakfast.

39) Do you have a crush? An actor.

40) Last time you kissed someone? My mom on the cheek.

41) Last time you were insulted? Yesterday but I forgot what they said.

42) Favorite flavor or sweet? Chocolate!

43) What instrument do you play? The very hard Flute! : )

44) Favorite piece of jewelery? It might sound weird. It's not really jewelry but it's a ponytail. I'm just used to putting it on my wrist. XD

45) The last sport you played? Soccer and volleyball.

46) Last song you sang? Bad Blood.

47) Favorite pick up line?  Hey I am like a Rubik's cube the more you play with me the harder I get!

48) Have you ever used it? Nope! : )

49) Last time you hung out with anyone? With my friends yesterday.

50) Who should answer these questions next? ANYONE WHO WANTS TO DO IT!!!!

So I hope you enjoyed!

~ Sarah : )

7 comments: