Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Summer Fashion!

Hey guys! I haven' been posting much about fashion. And if you didn't know I love fashion and the latest trends. So, today, I will be talking about summer fashion! Summer is usually always hot, so there are some clothes that you would wear to fit in for the weather.In this post, I will be showing you some of my favorite fashion styles for summer!

In summer, it scorching hot. So, I usually wear a sleeveless shirt or a short sleeve for my top. Then I wear shorts and some sandals or open shoes.

This is something like what I wear for summer.


Other times, I would wear something cool, like a sleeveless with converse.




I also have specific colors I like to wear for summer. I don't like dull colors. I like colorful colors but not to bright. Example are pink, mint, blue, white, yellow.



I also like to wear summer dresses. They aren't like the fancy dresses you wear for special occasions. Designs I like are polka dots, hearts, floral or just plain. I usually wear light, cute dresses.

Floral
Plain
Polka Dots

Floral
These are some cute and easy hairstyles to do in summer!

Curly hair with cute headband
High bun with a bow
Low ponytail with a twist

Curly hair in a ponytail with bow


So that's all I have to tell you today! I hope you enjoyed this post. Let me know in the comments what is your favorite summer style and if you want more of this topic later?!

See ya,
Sarah : )
           




4 comments:

  1. I LOVE the first outfit.
    And ALL the dresses.
    And the first hair style. I love flower crowns.
    ~Emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Me too, I love flower crowns as well.

      Delete
  2. I love the second outfit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!The hairstyles are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the second outfit too! Thanks for commenting! : )

      Delete