Sunday, July 5, 2015

Guest Post From Sofia!

Hello everyone! Sorry I haven't been posting in a long time. I went on vacation and went to places. Today, Sofia from The Blogger's Blog will be doing a guest post!



Childhood Stories

   Hai Guys! You might be like. “WHO’S DIS?!” Well lemme introduce myself, I’m Sofia (aka Cookie Crew) from the Bloggers Blog! Today I’m doing a guest post about a childhood memory that I think was pretty funny.

The Story is set in the library in my old school when I was in Kindergarten, don’t worry nobody gets hurt except for me, lol!

I was reading my favorite book series at the time, which was Junie B. Jones. My whole class was sitting around each table talking about all of their books, although I was sitting alone. It’s not like I didn’t have friends or anything I was just wanting to be a loner (#foreveralone) HALP ME!  On the other side of the library was a boy, who was always getting in trouble so he sat forever alone too. THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN HE THREW HIS PENCIL AT MEEEEE! I didn’t wear glasses back then so it hit my EYES! I was literally blinded, apparently I was a little, let’s say, DRAMATIC! So I literally fell onto the ground GRASPING my Junie B. Jones book like a stuffed animal and just ROLLED on the FLOOR and CRIED. Definitely the best way to make the situation as dramatic as possible. Then I went to the nurse’s office and went home, no homework for me woohoo!

Thanks Sarah for letting me post. See ya!



Great Post Sofia! Hahaha pretty cool memories.

- Sarah : )

4 comments:

  1. Hai! Nice post Sofia, the story is funny but a bit sad....... SUE THAT KID (nah just kidding).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol yeah! I would, you know that the same kid went into the girls bathroom at my old school too!? Pretty messed up kid.

      Delete
  2. Really? Wow. So true! Lol! XD

    ReplyDelete