Thursday, June 18, 2015

What I Plan For the Future

Hey guys! So as you can see in the title, I will be telling you what I plan for the future. This is a very interesting topic for me to talk about. So I decided to share my thoughts in this blog! I'll be putting questions. Then I will answer them! In the end, I will tag some people too!

Image result for what i plan for my future
 What do you want to be when you grow up? I want to become a Pediatrician! Also known as a doctor for children. Ever since I was little, I have always wanted to become a Pediatrician. Hopefully, my dream will come true!
  
What college or University do you want to go to? I want to go to Harvard University. Even though it is one of the hardest universities to be in, I hope I have a chance! If not, I would like to also go to UC Irvine, Yale and Stanford!

Do you want to get married? Yes, probably. Hopefully he's a good husband! XD

Do you want to have children? Yes, maybe just two kids is enough. I have no experience though. Because I am an only child. :(  I wish I had siblings.

Apartment or House? I would say house.

Pets? Maybe. I do not have pets at this time. I never had a cat or dog. So I do not know how it's like. But, they are cute so maybe.

Car or Van? Depends. If I live with my parents and I have children as well with my husband, then maybe a van. If just my children and husband, then a car. 


So, those are some questions that I answered. To make this even more fun, I decided to tag people to answer these questions too! This is how it gos: do my questions, answer them, then you can add one more question from you for the other people you want to tag! And those people will answer my questions plus the one question from the person that tagged them. So on.

These are the people I tag: Hannah, Rukiya, Lauryn, Ayumii, and Noor!

I hope you guys enjoy! If you want to be tagged by me, just comment below! Have fun! XD

- Sarah : )

                                                




10 comments:

  1. Lol, you should definitely get a pet when your older! Also I command you to tag me MEOW. Lol, Stay Sanjay, LAST DAY OF SCHOOL TOMORROW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! Ok I tag you now . Maybe you can do it on the bloggers blog. RUFF! You also stay Steve/Bob/Steven! Lol. I'm sad and happy! Last day of school! YAY! We will be free i'm approximately 14 hours and 30 minutes. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome post Sarah! I personally love thinking about my future! I nominated you for the Creative Blogger Award on my blog!!

    shinenelevate.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds awesome! A paedtician is a great job!

    - www.whatlexieloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hai! Sounds awesome, thanks for tagging me, I'll do it asap!

    -Hannah XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG thank you for tagging me I'm definetly doing it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome! Can't wait to check it out! :-)

      Delete