Saturday, June 27, 2015

Outfit Contest Results!


Hello everyone! Well today I will be telling my outfit contest results! Everyone had beautiful outfits, but I had to choose the top three. You guys all did a great job!


In first place is Sofia  from the Cookie Crew Youtube Channel!
I love this outfit! It is totally my style!



In second place is Hannah from The Tales Of My Life! She entered two outfits.
                           
                               Outfit 1



                     
Outfit 2





http://media03.toms.com/static/www/images/product/product_image_1450x1015_Hero/NaturalCrochetWomensClassics-001096B10-NATUR-H_1450x1015.jpg
                                   I love how she added Taylor Swift!





In third place is Daisy from My Awesome Life!


 



                                    I love the high heels!It is very interesting!





So, those were the top three outfits! These are the prizes:

First place, Sofia: You get a shout out on your youtube channel, and two guest posts!

Second Place, Hannah: You also get a shout out of your blog and a guest post.

Third Place, Daisy: You get a shout out of your blog!

( If you got a guest post you can just email me at doctorsarahsm@gmail.com. You can do it anytime you want!)

Congratulations to these participants! Thank you all for joining! I'll be back soon!

~ Sarah : )

4 comments:

  1. Yay! Congrats to the other winners as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for entering! When would you like to do your guest posts?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the other winners! Thanks for letting me enter : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your welcome! Email me when you can do your guest post!

    ReplyDelete