Thursday, September 24, 2015

My Book Wish List

Sup everyone! Lol I do not know why I said that. today I will be showing you some of my top books that I would love to get and read. (These are not in order)

1.  The School  for Good and Evil: A World Without Princes. The School for Good and Evil is a series this is the second book. This series sooo interesting and I loved it! Summary: After saving themselves and their fellow students from a life pitched against one another, Sophie and Agatha are back home again, living happily ever after. But life isn't exactly a fairytale. When Agatha secretly wishes she'd chosen a different happy ending with Prince Tedros, the gates to the School for Good and Evil open once again. But Good and Evil are no longer enemies and Princes and Princesses may not be what they seem, as new bonds form and old ones shatter. 

2. Untwine. This book sound so intriguing and quite sad. It shows teamwork and how a family survived their struggles. Summary: Two twins, soon to celebrate their seventeenth birthday, Isabelle and Giselle, close as can be though they have differences, in friends, in interests. A car ride to the concert, where Isabelle will play her flute, will change everything forever for, this family. A novel about grief, recovery and how to move ahead when one is missing. A strong family unit with some wonderful characters.

3. Auggie and Me. I have read Wonder and it was awesome. I loved that book. Auggie and me is about the thoughts of three other characters and their perspective of August Pullman. Summary: AUGGIE & ME is a new side to the WONDER story: three new chapters from three different characters - bully Julian, oldest friend Christopher and classmate Charlotte - giving an insight into how Auggie has touched their own lives. Thought-provoking, surprising, infuriating, heartbreaking and heartwarming, AUGGIE & ME is a must-read for the thousands of readers who loved WONDER.


So that is my book wishlist! Sorry I haven't been posting in a very long time. I just have a lot of stuff to do for school. Anyway have a great day! Which book would you like to get?

~ Sarah :)


5 comments:

  1. I think we have the same taste in books because both the top and bottom one I would rely love to read

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I would want Auggie and Me, Wonder was just simply amazing! I would appreciate it if you could check out my blog, thank you :3
    ~Cass
    http://sailfangirlsnk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would get Untwine, it just sounds interesting. *runs to the library*
    -xoxo Lizzie
    http://wondergirl21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love LOVE your blog!! Keep posting because your blog is fun and interesting to read!! XD

    ReplyDelete