Wednesday, May 27, 2015

The Lauryn Tag

Hey everyone! So as you can see I am back from my blogging break! So Lauryn here, one of my blogging friends had posted a tag about herself and now I am going to answer the questions!

This is the Lauryn Tag. Here are my questions:

Do you know any Lauryns or Laurens other than me? Yes i do know another Lauren at school!

Are you famous in ANY way? Um.. I'm not really sure. But my friends tell I'm famous but I have no idea if that is true. Also, I have been in the school newspaper to, just like my other friend Hannah. And so, I really do not know if am famous????...  So um ya!

What is your favorite song? My favorite song is I Knew You Were Trouble by Taylor Swift. This song is sooo catchy by the way.

Who is your favorite celebrity? Well, I really don't know that much celebrities. So please don't judge me. But, I'll just say that my favorite celebrity is Taylor Swift! : )

So, those are my answers and if any of you guys want to visit Lauryn's blog you can visit it right here at: Welcome To My World. So, I'll try to be posting more in the next couple of days hopefully!

-Sarah : )

6 comments:

  1. Lovely! I've noticed you and Hannah's new header, it's awesome! It's so cool that you've been in the school newpaper Lauryn, because in my school school newspapers dont exist :( xD

    shinenelevate.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Ya it took a long time to figure out what to be header. Oh and actually it was me that was in the school newspaper. So I think that maybe you just got confused. But anyway, it its cool! Thanks for commenting! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a nice tag! Until this school year (the one that ended several weeks ago), I never knew anyone named Lauren and now, I know about five of them! That's what happens when you go to a larger school.

    xoxo Morning
    http://theworldthroughmywindowsill.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANKS FOR DOING MY TAG!! I really appreciate it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your welcome! Besides, you have an awesome blog!

    ReplyDelete