Sunday, April 5, 2015

Joyful Things to Do

Things I Do When I'm BORED 

Hello everyone!! These are some things I like to do when I'm bored. Some of them are weird but, that's how i roll!!!!!!!
  • Crocheting
  • Playing Animal Jam
  • Minecraft
  • Dance
  • Be AWESOME
  • Tickle my mom
  • Run around like crazy
  • Go SUPER CRAZY
  • Reading A LOT
  • Excercise
  • Sing out of tune( just to make myself laugh:))
  • LAUGH CRAZY
  • Tackle my mom
Please comment below if you do the same thing too!!! 
-Sarah:)

7 comments:

  1. I like to read and play Minecraft!!

    -Lauryn (thefrumpykid.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool!!!!!! Thanks for commenting! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to read and I like to play Animal Jam and I'm super crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL me too! Whats your username on animal jam so I can buddy you? Mine is fuzzyswagbunny

    ReplyDelete